Balanced Vertical Sliding Secondary Glazing
The balanced vertical slider is manufactured with individually pre-tensioned spiral spring balances that control the motion of the sash, enabling infinite vertical positioning.
Designed to provide ease of movement, the tilt facility can be pivoted through almost 180 degrees which is especially useful for cleaning but just as importantly crucial when considering fire escape requirements.
Secondary glazing is a fast and simple solution for homes, offices, schools, business premises, places of worship, and listed buildings.
Advantages of secondary glazing:
- Secondary glazing improves thermal insulation.
- Secondary windows help eliminate draught.
- Secondary glazing provides better sound proofing than single glazing.
- Secondary windows are an inexpensive alternative to double glazing.
- Secondary glazing is perfect when existing windows must be maintained.
- Choices of fixed, hinged, lift out, vertical & horizontal sliding units.
- Secondary windows offer easy and clean installation.
We have many styles of secondary glazing to suit your application and budget. Each item is made to measure to ensure they fit perfectly and, with many years experience, we can offer excellent advice and knowledge. Here are some of the types of Secondary Glazing we specialise in: