Made by us to the highest specification and quality.
Our splashbacks are made from the finest materials typically using 6mm low iron- Optic Clear toughened glass for a more accurate colour match and safety as a priority. Vibrant and maintain they are fast becoming the modern day alternative to traditional tiling.
Toughened with polished edges they can be produced to any size and are available in over 2000 colours. We can custom make your glass incorporating cut outs for sockets or drill holes. Our bespoke glass can also be shaped to match the curve of a cooker hood or work top.
Our skilled installers can measure up and create an exact template for the area. this is highly rEcomended when clients are not sure of their sizes.
We have steadily expanded and are proud to be one of only a few specialists in this market.
Our experienced installation team are employees (not subcontractors) who work to the highest standards. We use only the highest quality glass, machinery and materials to ensure a quality product and customer satisfaction every time.
Splashbacks,Worktops & Wall cladding.
- Extensive selection of Colours, colour match available.
- Environmentally friendly industrial coating- acrylic resin based paint is UV stable, fire resistant and highly durable against corrosive and scratch resistant.
- Toughened glass.-British and European Standard 12150 Class 1(c)1= five times stronger than non toughened [float] glass.
- Low-Iron (Opti-Clear)- creating an exceptional vibrant color.
- Heat Resistant Up to 400C
- Suitable for behind Gas hob.
- Suitable for behind Electric hob.
- Designs Scanned images, patterns and many processing’s.
- Cut outs for sockets and sinks.
- Curved & shaped splashbacks.
- Maximum size=Any reasonable size.
- Minimum size 80mm x 40mm
- Toughen glass thickness- 6mm is standard but we can supply, 4,6,8,10,12,15 & 19mm,
- Polished edges.
- Samples Available.
- Lead times 2-3 weeks.
- Supply only or we can
Our splashbacks can be ordered supply only or measure supply & fit services offered where a full template and installation service is available. Therefore from start to finish we can handle all your design requirements for any size, shape and colour, ensuring a perfect fit and superior finish.
Bathroom Wall Glass Cladding
Apart from the limitless choice of colours and the warmth, flair and sense of space that glass provides, using glass in a bathroom also eliminates the common problem with traditional bathrooms: mould in the grout between tiles. Glass can be used in all bathroom areas providing a hard-wearing, seamless surface that is extremely hygienic and easy to clean
visit our spalsbacks gallery page to see some examples of splash backs we have manufactured click here or call in today or call us on 02871 357 444 For further information.