The most cost effective type of secondary glazing from Leeds Glass, the basic insert is screw fixed directly onto the existing window frame, its most common application is where limited access to the primary window is required.
Secondary glazing is a fast and simple solution for homes, offices, schools, business premises, places of worship, and listed buildings.
Advantages of secondary glazing:
- Secondary glazing improves thermal insulation.
- Secondary windows help eliminate draught.
- Secondary glazing provides better sound proofing than single glazing.
- Secondary windows are an inexpensive alternative to double glazing.
- Secondary glazing is perfect when existing windows must be maintained.
- Choices of fixed, hinged, lift out, vertical & horizontal sliding units.
- Secondary windows offer easy and clean installation.
We have many styles of secondary glazing to suit your application and budget. Each item is made to measure to ensure they fit perfectly and, with many years experience, we can offer excellent advice and knowledge. Here are some of the types of Secondary Glazing we specialise in: